HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Get a blog at WordPress, if you don’t have one.
If you want to post things that you see on other websites, I recommend the tool called “Press This.” You need to add it to the toolbar in your browser.
Press This is a bookmarklet: a little app that runs in your browser and lets you grab bits of the web.
Use Press This to clip text, images and videos from any web page. Then edit and add more straight from Press This before you save or publish it in a post on your site.
• To add the tool, select “Tools” in the sidebar to the left when you are in the WordPress shell (what you see after you log in).
• Drag-and-drop the following link to your bookmarks bar or right click it and add it to your favorites for a posting shortcut.
• When you see something you want to grab for blogging when you are on the web, just select whatever piece you want — text, images, video — and then click on the Press This icon on your browser’s toolbar.
• A dialog box will show up that will allow you to post what you grabbed, add tags and categories; in short, everything that you would have to do if you were inside WordPress.
• If you want to include any picture on the page, just click on the picture icon at the top of the dialog box.
• Click “Publish” when you are done.
For more on social media marketing, read: Squawk! Social Media for the Solitary Bird