A creative director and graphic designer with a client list of Fortune 500 companies, I am a creative consultant for companies and a vision coach for social entrepreneurs.
Informal Bullet Point CV
- Educated at the École nationale supérieure des Beaux-Arts,
- I started my professional career in illustration and editorial design,
- soon went into interactive media and e-learning,
- spent some quality time climbing to the top of the dot-com world in NYC,
- worked as a Senior Art Director for Fortune 100 companies,
- helped launch successful startups,
- designed and programmed a bunch of online games,
- created scads of web pages,
- and mountains of online/video, e-learning tutorials,
- taught design, drawing, video editing, motion graphics, gaming, programming, multimedia, and web design at Parson’s, Pratt, and The School of Visual Arts in New York City.
- Now I have come full circle back to editorial design.
On the way I rediscovered a love of books, book design—especially book covers. In addition to helping others publish their books and launch their own publishing companies, I have written, designed and published 11 books of my own.